Don't waste your time here....

Strongly suggested you go read somewhere else.....

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A hug was an event

This has been on my mind for the last couple of days

I am thankful for the memories of each of the countless times that Lori would suddenly just stop what she was doing, put it aside, and walk over and give me a hug.
                 ***** For no good reason.******

A book would be turned face down. 
Knitting set aside on the floor.  
The mixer left running and flour all over the counter.

My hugs were often more if I was passing by. 
               ---- She made hers an event-----

Not a lot of talk, no conditions, just an event that made you special

My advise:

Regardless what today was like, or last week, or even last year, stop the very important thing you are doing, ( like hanging out online ), get up and go find your Significant one and give them a heartfelt hug. 

You have better things to be doing. Do them now.

No comments: