Don't waste your time here....

Strongly suggested you go read somewhere else.....

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Strange days indeed....

Not sure why, but did not have it together yesterday. I think the worst day yet.

Oddly, I was productive, sat in the office and did all the things I meant to get done, which were lots of the things I hate.

Never got on top of it, spent a lot of the day with swimmy vision. Went back to bed 4 times.

Finally had a fire in the fire pit and tried to read, but the mosquitos came out. Lit some fireworks to smoke up the area, but the reality, of course,  is its better to have your best friend sitting by the fire with you.
.
.
.
Not really sure of the point of writing this either. Maybe it helps to get it out. Lori sure believed in a journal.

Waiting for the point that I stop dreading there is a tomorrow

No comments: